Mid-West Based Office
Here’s an opportunity to work with one of the nation’s leading specialty program administrator which is part of a global insurance conglomerate. Will provide relocation assistance to the Chicago – Indianapolis mid-west area where our main offices are based.
This position requires:
- 10 years of specialty underwriting involving excess and surplus lines with high authority levels
- Experience with resorts, leisure, entertainment, event, weather (event cancellation), amusement coverages is especially desired and will be given preferential weight in the consideration process
- Experience with complex underwriting guidelines issued by multiple carriers
- Able to work with multiple applications daily while interacting frequently with Lloyds and reinsurers
- Authority levels in the $10 million and higher range preferred
- Working with a team of underwriters
- Assisting with pricing and meeting of underwriting guidelines
- Assist with improvements of our technology and agency system
- Work with IT as a liaison
- Meet year to year objectives and loss ratio goals
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, external auditors, reinsurers and agents
Company is experiencing double-digit year-to-year growth. Outstanding opportunity with a well-known name brand that is one of the few in the country that can offer insurance in the specialty niches covered.
This position offers a salary in the $140K to $180K range, plus bonuses and other incentives and benefits.