Regional Business Director
Contract Surety Bonds FILLED
Openings across the USA, any major city contact us…
Top 50 SFAA ranked U.S. surety parented by an international insurance holding company with revenue of over $10 billion annual has now created new regional business development/territory director roles for you to take your contract surety career to its next level.
About the Company
U.S. Surety division of U.S. based reinsurance company and international parent with several hundred employees nationally is strategically expanding its contract surety management tier.
Focus is on contract bonds up to and below the $40 million per bond/program valuation. This is referred to as the small-to-middle market contract bond sector.
Reports directly to president and will be similar to a regional VP role in responsibility and scope.
About the Position
For this position we are seeking only individuals with 10+ years of local, territorial, contract surety experience who are well versed with the local agency network and considered a respected partner to both agents and client accounts. This opportunity will allow you to continue building your business portfolio in an organization that values autonomy, local authority, and will support you staffing and support team.
Required for Consideration
- Minimum of 10 years contract surety experience with proven ability to build business, add value, and cultivate agent and client relationships in the field.
- Bachelors minimum, other designations a plus
- Must have current responsibilities for an annual book of contract surety bond premium exceeding $3 million USD annually on average
- Focus should be on small-to medium contractors and bonds up to $50 Million face or program valuation
What is Offered
- Extensive health/medical/401K and vacation benefits package exemplary of a company of this caliber
- Performance bonus
- Base salary to $200K
Email updated MS Word resume for confidential evaluation to
This search is managed by IRES, Inc. of Charlotte your Retained Insurance Recruiters
Visit www.iresinc.com for more information