Paramus NJ regional office
Specialty insurance program administrator in central Bergen County needs polished professional to manage our partner relationships while working with both primary insurance front providers as well as internal underwriting team.
We are a decades old premier provider of packaged travel insurance including Accident and Health (A&H), Trip cancellation, baggage loss and more. Our products are becoming increasingly popular due to current awareness of their value.
Any experience with either inland marine, or other complex, packaged/bundled underwriting product will be considered given the unique niche we are in and our desire to not exclude those from other coverage categories.
Our clients range to include various international organizations and associations.
- 7 years of Client or business relationship skills within a Managing General Underwriter/Managing General Agency or specialty insurance provider
- Ability to work from central Bergen County (will allow tele-work during the current Covid-19 duration)
- Inland Marine, Travel, A&H or any other complex/packaged underwriting experience
- Experience collaborating with compliance or regulatory bodies a big plus
- Experience with working with TPAs, vendors, insurance product development
COVID-19 NOTICE: We have strong financial reserves and continue to serve our clients as well as interview for this role despite current disruption in some sectors. We seek to be prepared with our bench strength and team in place for when we exit the current situation and will hire despite the current downturn in various sectors of our economy.