Heartland Regional Director
Contract & Construction Surety Bonds
If you reside anywhere from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Westward to Chicago, Northward to Detroit and South to Louisville, Kentucky, please read on as we have a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded, goal-oriented achiever.
Working from your home using company provided equipment, or from a leased office (your choice) this position will focus on contract surety bond business development within the Midwest-heartland region bordering the central Great Lakes.
Working through independent agents, the goal is to hire underwriters and build a team after initial premium goals are achieved.
Requirements for this position
- 5 years minimum contract surety bond underwriting experience with ability to handle small to mid-sized contract bonds
- Outgoing personality suitable for appointing and developing the agency network
- Ability to travel in the territory as needed
What is Offered
- Local authority to allow for rapid ‘in the field’ decision making
- Flat management structure with direct access to the head of surety
- Generous salary and bonus package
- All digital equipment and office furnishings including laptop, smartphone, auto, etc
Job Posting Surety
IRES, Inc., Telephone No.704-243-2110
Job opening for a Regional Surety Director for the Heartland of the US Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Chicago.