Senior Financial & Credit Analyst – Dallas, TX –
Relocation Assistance included
The Senior Financial & Credit Analyst is responsible for managing a portfolio of reinsurance companies and associated collateral. This requires timely and comprehensive financial analysis to evaluate credit risk and assess the adequacy of collateral supporting outstanding obligations. Use of proprietary databases, external news and data sources, and successful interaction with clients and constituents is essential.
- Perform detailed financial analysis on insurance, reinsurance, and related companies.
- Manage all aspects of the collateral being held, including collateral adequacy, reserve projections, compliance with statutory requirements, and proper reflection in reports and databases.
- Maintain relationship with reinsurers, program managers and other counterparties; interact with various levels of management, internally and externally.
- Know key contractual terms and monitor compliance with applicable provisions.
- Prepare presentations and reports on an on-going basis.
- Special projects, as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- 5 years or more of broad credit analysis, financial analysis, loan write-ups or similar experience from either a banking or commercial lending environment
- Any experience at all dealing with insurance companies (reinsurers, brokers, independent agencies) as part of your lending portfolio is of great interest
- Capable of managing multiple competing and often changing priorities.
- Maintains high standards
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Master’s Degree, CPA or CFA required (or in the process of completing)
- At least 4 years of insurance experience required.
- Property and casualty insurance experience required (either prior experience in insurance before entering lending, or lending to insurance entities)
IRES, Inc., Telephone No.704-243-2110
Job opening for a Financial Analyst / Credit Analyst servicing insurance industry.