Mid-Atlantic Regional Surety Bond Director
As a Fortune 500 corporation with an over 60 year history of consistent stock dividend growth, numerous service awards, a T-Listing of over $500 million, an AM Best rating of A+ and a capacity to take on contract surety bond programs beyond $100 million in value this organization’s surety bond division offers rapid decision making agents are always impressed by.
This Mid-Atlantic Surety Bond Director role provides a first-step platform to eventually build your team upon. Must have current residency in any New England state and be comfortable working from home.
About Our Position
- Work from home in any of the states within our Mid-Atlantic Regional definition
- Appoint agents and build upon existing relationships
- Travel when needed
- Will execute bond decisions within authority guidelines
- College degree in financial-related area such as accounting, finance, business administration, or marketing preferred
- 10+ years of construction/contract bond underwriting, production or marketing with a contract surety bond underwriter
- AFSB, AU, CPCU preferred
What We Offer
- All home-office equipment including smartphone, internet service, laptop, etc
- Generous base salary
- Bonus plan
- Generous dual stock/incentive plan valued additional 10-15%
- Company car/maintenance/expenditures and more
Job Posting - Regional Surety Bond Director Mid-Atlantic States
IRES, Inc., Telephone No.704-243-2110
Washington DC, Virginia
Job Posting - Hot new opportunity for the Mid-Atlantic states, DC, Virginia for a Regional Surety Bond Director. This is a work from home opportunity for someone living and working in the territory. Call 704-243-2110 to speak with a recruiter!