Chicago Regional Bond Manager
Among the nation’s top 25 property and casualty groups, this organization has an over 65 year history of commitment to the independent agency system and over 50 year history of consistent stock dividend growth. As a recipient of numerous awards including claims, ethics and other awards, a Treasury Listing of over $425 million, and an AM Best rating of A+ this company offers a strong platform for our Regional Contract Surety Bond Manager to succeed from.
With capacity to take on contract surety bonds from small single upward to $100 million programs while servicing the bond needs of contractors with annual revenue up to $200 million+, this organization’s surety division is able to provide, service, and deliver public works bonding needs above most of the competition.
This Regional Surety Bond Manager role is responsible for contract surety bond submission production,underwriting activities and account relationship management throughout the greater Chicago, Illinois area while providing unparalleled support with home office.Our annual premium goals are modest and realistic with full recognition of the current competitive market.
This is a work from home position allowing avoidance of the daily rush hour commute.
About Our Position
- Work from home while residing anywhere in the greater Chicago metropolitan area or suburbs
- Visit agents and entertain as necessary to cultivate relationships
- Must be able and willing to travel in the region as needed
- Will execute bond decisions within authority guidelines
What We Offer
- All home-office equipment and services for working remotely
- Company Car
- Travel & Entertainment Expense account
- High degree of autonomy and local underwriting authority
- Salary range of upper low six figures
- Bonus plan
- Generous Stock ownership Plan