Southwest Regional Surety Bond Manager –
Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico
As a Fortune corporation with an over 50 year history of consistent stock dividend growth, numerous awards, a T-Listing of over $425 million, an AM Best rating of A+ and a capacity to take on contract surety bonds from $2 million up to $100 million while servicing the bond needs of contractors with annual revenue up to $200 million, this organization’s surety division is able to provide, service, and deliver bonding service above all but the largest jumbo sureties.
This SW Surety Bond Manager role is responsible for contract surety bond production, underwriting activities and account relationship management throughout the Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico Southwest U.S. Oversees the acceptance, declination and rating of risks. Responsible for meeting profitability goals within assigned region which are very reasonable given current market conditions. Establishes and develops new agency relationships and appointments for marketing opportunities focused on contract and construction surety bonds.
The ideal candidate for this position would reside in Arizona, New Mexico, or Nevada.
About Our Position
- Work from home in any of the states within our Southwest Regional definition but prefer Phoenix, or Las Vegas
- Visit agents and entertain as necessary to cultivate relationships
- Must be able to and willing to travel in the region as needed
- Will execute bond decisions within authority guidelines
- College degree in financial-related area such as accounting, finance, business administration, or marketing preferred
- 5+ years of construction/contract bond underwriting or similar experience in another surety company
- AFSB, AU, CPCU preferred
What We Offer
- All home-office equipment including smartphone, internet service, laptop, etc
- Base salary upper-mid six figures
- Bonus plan
- Generous dual stock/incentive plan valued additional 10-15%
- Company car/maintenance/expenditures
- Travel and Entertainment expense account