SENIOR CREDIT ANALYST
Interacts with Senior Executives of the Company
Specialty financial services company with over 2 billion under management, company based near Dallas/ Fort Worth Texas airport is seeking a uniquely qualified B2B credit analyst with presentation skills suitable for participating in executive level meetings.
Required for this position among other skills, is a minimum of 5-8 years of commercial (Not consumer) B2B credit analysis, involving analyzing small to medium sized companies with millions to tens of millions in revenue. The individual selected for this role must be able to provide semi-monthly brief presentations to an executive committee to explain key credit evaluations.
Ability to write-up brief credit reports on key business partners is also necessary as well as an ability to obtain financial data not always easily available through commercial sources such as Moody’s, S&P, D&B, etc. requiring resourcefulness and communication savvy to gather necessary data.
- Strong accounting knowledge sufficient for analyzing balance sheets, cash flow, and other financial statements to assess credit worthiness of commercial entities periodically.
- 5 years minimum credit analysis, financial analysis and credit rating of commercial entities. Preferably analyzing credit worthiness of financial services firms.
- Ability to obtain sources of financial data from smaller companies unavailable through normal rating agencies.
- Good oral communication skills for explaining findings to conference committees periodically
- Ability to interact with business partners seeking to increase credit lines, interact and communicate with controller, director of finance, and other key managers as well as officers of the business partners seeking credit extension
- D&B, Moody’s, S&P and other credit rating agency experience
About the Company
As a lean, flat organization this position offers daily exposure and interaction with senior management including department directors and executive of each key team including legal, credit, finance and operations. If you are stuck in a role receiving no recognition this position will offer daily recognition by comparison.
Relocation assistance to the Dallas area offered if qualified.