Just as Hollywood actors always use the services of a professional agent to negotiate the best terms for a new script and provide anonymity while discussing a sensitive project … an Executive Insurance Recruiter can impact the process in many similarly measurable ways.
Here are just a few benefits you may stand to benefit:
- Pre and Post Interview Consultation
- Identity Protection with a “Cloak” of anonymity (*Optional)
- Advanced knowledge of company idiosyncrasies and unique attributes
- Careful staging and presentation of your skills to enhance the best offer for a mutual “win-win” scenario
- Knowledge and “Know-How” that comes from arranging dozens of interviews semi-weekly and managing millions of salaries each month
- Elimination of “Red Tape” with internal logistics or human resources
- Resume preparation and marketing consultation
In the end, the net result can often equate to an offer increase that contains up to a 50% greater differential than that which you could have achieved on your own or through a less experienced insurance recruiting firm.