Commercial Surety Bond Manager – FILLED
We are currently seeking a Commercial Surety Bond Manager to join our Surety Team in Northern, NJ. This search is being managed by our recruiting partner www.iresinc.com .
The Commercial Surety Bond Manager is responsible in the development and fulfillment of goals established for profit, service, relationship management with producers, accounts, competitors and other company departments. Operate within the branch structure and help train other commercial surety team members. Responsible for working closely with the Home Office in the dual underwriting process and making recommendations and decisions according to established parameters. Review and monitor all assigned account reports and documentation to ensure compliance pricing and underwriting guidelines.
Maintain complete and well-documented account files. Work with all staff, including manager and assistant manager, to meet overall department and branch goals. Responsible to ensure timely collection of premium.
Required for this position:
- 5+ years of surety underwriting experience
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Assist in training team members
- Travel territory frequently to visit producers and accounts
- Maintain existing and develop new business relationships
What is offered by the company:
- Salary up to $125K predicated upon previous experience
- Full benefit package