Insurance Agency Bookkeeper – KY FILLED
Well managed, family-friendly insurance agency with well-treated, long-term employees in the Middletown area just off Routes 265 & 64. We have an immediate opportunity for agency bookkeeper to replace previous team member who is leaving industry after two decades with our insurance agency.
This agency has just under 12 individuals, multiple producers, with specialties ranging from commercial lines through personal lines in various niches.
We have many of the areas large prestigious accounts including well-known brands and major U.S. carrier insurance companies.
- 5 years insurance agency bookkeeping experience involving an automated system such as Sagitta, AMS, or Applied
- HS Diploma or Associates Degree
- Experience with Accounts Payable/Receivable, Billings, Premium and commissions strongly preferred but will consider components of the above
- Able to work 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
What is offered:
- Salary to $55,000
- Excellent medical/Health insurance including 401K, Life Insurance and more
- Paid Holidays and Personal Days
- Family friendly, pleasant work environment with long term co-workers who are enjoyable to be with
THIS SEARCH IS BEING MANAGED BY IRES, Inc. – An insurance recruiting service. You will be contacted by their personnel consultant and all calls will be handled confidentially and discreetly with utmost care as to your current job.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Frank Risalvato @ 704 243-2110