Many professional candidates tapped by an executive recruiter often fail to recognize the enormous benefits and advantages they are about to derive from having an “Expert” negotiating the interview labyrinth on their behalf.
Just as Hollywood actors always use the services of a professional agent to negotiate the best terms for a new script and provide anonymity while discussing a sensitive project … an Executive Recruiter can impact the process in many similarly measurable ways.
Here are just a few benefits you may stand to benefit:
- Pre and Post Interview Consultation
- Identity Protection with a “Cloak” of anonymity (*Optional)
- Advanced knowledge of company idiosyncracies and unique attributes
- Careful staging and presentation of your skills to enhance the best offer for a mutual “win-win” scenario
- Knowledge and “Know-How” that comes from arranging dozens of interviews semi-weekly and managing millions of salaries each month
- Elimination of “Red Tape” with internal logistics or human resources
- Resume preparation and marketing consultation
In the end, the net result can often equate to an offer increase that contains up to a 50% greater differential than that which you could have achieved on your own or through a less experienced recruiting firm.